Tuesday, October 22, 2019

13 Days of Halloween: Our Decorated Front Porch


The front of our house is decorated and ready for trick-or-treaters. The biggest change this year is that we repainted our house and chose a new color.  Of course, I insisted the new color had to go well with our Halloween decorations. The look gets tweaked a bit every year, but it stays relatively the same because I hear grumbles from the neighbors if they don't see their favorite items. We've lived here 15 years now and I'm still pleased to hear that kids have grown up with our Halloween house in the neighborhood and look forward to visiting every year. 

I made the eyeball banner a few years ago. You can read the post here.

I love how everything pops against the grey paint- the house used to be white.

My husband and I made Gentleman Crow from plastic PVC pipe and a mask.


I also made the striped stack pumpkins. See that post here.




The flames got a new coat of paint this year too! They were looking kind of rough after 14 years of use. We made them ourselves and love them. If you live near Enfield, CT stop by on Halloween night for some candy and a beer. This is your official invitation. Just ask where the house with the flames out front is located...

No comments:

Post a Comment