Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Halloween Art Dolls: Gravely Will Creations

I fell in love with the art dolls that Patrick J. Gill creates under the name Gravely Will Creations (formerly Cre8or's Touch). The first doll I purchased was a small, wood, jointed devil back in 2013. I purchased another doll last year- a skeleton lady. I adore these dolls! If I could take them with me everywhere I went, I would do it.





Gill used to be on Etsy, but he has moved his shop to Facebook. It's harder to stumble upon now, but that's why I'm here. He just finished a Halloween art show in California, All Hallow's Art Fest, but still has some pieces left to sell for the season. Check these out.

Danica the Red Devil Lady
Jack O'Lantern Man
Nosferatu Man
Halloween On Parade, Wicked Witch
Moonlit Hang-Ups #3
Miss Berenice Weezers
There are many more dolls and sculptures available in Gill's Facebook shop. Get them before they're gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment