Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Here's What I Did With All Those Pins & Patches

There are so many great spooky pins and patches for sale. I've really tried to resist buying them because I don't wear a jean jacket (where everyone else seems to put them) and while I can occasionally put a pin on a jacket or sweater, what do to with the patches??

It finally hit me. I need to adopt a rhinestone cowboy mentality. Hear me out. I do wear black suit jackets fairly often. I thought about loading the collar of a jacket with all the pins as if they were rhinestones. Then adding the patches to the jacket just seemed natural.

I headed to our local thrift store where I found a beautifully made men's suit jacket just my size. I present to you my new pins & patches jacket.




I intend to add pins and patches as I find them. I've been collecting these for years, but if you see something you're interested in, let me know. I may be able to tell you were I purchase it.

1 comment: