Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Simply Creepy Masks: Crooked Crow Masks

If you're looking for a quick, yet creepy costume, look no further than Crooked Crow Masks. You can wear the clothes you wear everyday, put on one of their masks, and you're done.  The burlap masks that they offer are unsettling to say the least. Last year I purchased two masks for my husband and me for our Halloween card and this year they hang on our wall. Every time we walk past them, we shudder.



These masks are the perfect, subtle Halloween costume AND they're not a Comic-Con costume! That's a pet peeve of mine; Halloween costumes that don't reflect the spirit of the holiday. Take a look at these masks and you'll agree with me.

Creepy Scary Monster
Skull Mask
Burlap Mask
Baphomet Demon Mask
Scary Clown Mask
Burlap Horror Mask
What I love about these masks are how primitive they are. It's like they were created by some deranged madman! Buy one TODAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment