Thursday, October 24, 2019

Our Halloween Decor: Part One

It's the sixth day of Halloween! I hope you have your decorations up by now so that you can enjoy them. I know, I know, they're never completely finished until it's time to put them away. Still, light a candle and sit back and enjoy your hard work.

Most People Enter Through the Back Porch

The cabinet under the windows was built specifically for the the cats to lay on. 

This is my "tip of the hat" to Ray Bradbury



Before we moved to Connecticut, I lived in Georgia and collected lots of folk art.

The skull curtains are mantel cloths that I sewed loops to for hanging.


Some people do actually enter through the front door.



This is a family portrait from my dad's side of the family. 
I believe she died very young.

This is our Halloween gallery where my collection lives most of the year.




The shrine is for our family members that have passed away. You can read about it here.


I'll have more photos of our decorations next week. Let me know if you have any questions about where pieces came from. I love talking about everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment