Monday, October 14, 2019

A Party & Pumpkin Dolls: Creepycute Doll Works

What a weekend! We threw our annual Halloween party on Saturday and I'm exhausted. The party included burning a pumpkin in a bonfire to release the spirit of the Pumpkin King so he could roam around a bit before Halloween.  We also had a sort of communion with him by eating the roasted seeds from his body. I went around the circle repeating "Body of Pumpkin King?" as I offered them to everyone. I know I'm going straight to hell for that one, but it was a big hit.  I don't even have many photos because I was so busy I didn't have time to take any. Ridiculous.

The Pumpkin is set in place
Freeing the Pumpkin King's Spirit
The Morning After!
And here we are at Monday already. Although we're nearly out of room at our house, I continue to encourage you to expand your collection of Halloween art (as I will too.)  Aleesa is the artist at Creepycute Doll Works in Florida. I have two of Aleesa's pumpkin dolls in my collection. I love the expression on their faces.



Here is what Aleesa has in her shop right now. Move quickly if you see anything you like, because once I recover, it's back to shopping and I love these dolls!

Hagatha of the Woods
Bat Girl Pumpkin
Mumford Pumpkin Doll
Mercy Mouse Witch
Count Jackula
Ms. Fortuna Pumpkin Doll
Seriously, I'm running out of space to display this art in our house. And we talk about downsizing- ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment