Thursday, October 10, 2019

Colorful Halloween Ceramics: Sharon Bloom Designs

I mostly dress in black, but truth be told I love vibrant color. The walls in our house are painted in purple, green, orange, and blue. There is color everywhere and that's what I find so appealing about the Halloween ceramics by Sharon Bloom. Bloom's bright palette could have been taken right from our house. I own two of Bloom's pieces: a skeleton trinket dish and a skeleton moth brooch that looks stunning on my black clothing.



The shop, Sharon Bloom Designs, is stocked with beautiful Halloween pieces. I love these:

Ceramic Black Cats on Heart Dish
Pumpkin Man Ceramic Bowl
Owl & Skeleton Brooch
Dia De Los Muertos Blackbirds & Sugar Skull Sculpture
Halloween Skull Moth Bowl
Sage Green Pumpkin Pail
Bloom also has pillows and notecards with her designs. You're going to love looking around her shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment