Thursday, May 18, 2017

Embroidery Envy

I always say to myself that during the winter months I'll do some embroidery. That rarely comes to fruition. It could have something to do with the pile of cats I have tucked around me to keep warm and their love of thread.  Oh, well. I should really just let someone else do the work.

Vicious Monster Rabbit of Caerbannog from Busymockingbird
Nancy Drew Illustration from FrontRoomStitches
See No Evil from AnxietyTerrarium
Edward Gorey Illustration from ChloeJoDesigns
Edward Gorey Illustration from ChloeJoDesigns
Edward Gorey Illustration from GlitterPuke666
Witchy by GlitterPuke666
Don't these embroidery pieces make you want to pick up a needle and thread? If not, you should head over to these shops and let them do the work for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment