Monday, May 15, 2017

Weapons to Crochet

My aunt sent me a crocheted doily that my grandmother had made many years ago. I thought it would be nice to put a skull on top of it. If my grandmother were still alive I would request some crocheted skulls. I'm sure she never thought of crocheting skulls, but she would have done it for me. She had a good sense of humor and a great deal of talent when it came to crocheting and knitting.  She could also make one hell of a pizza which she called a hot pie.

Regina Rioux also has a great deal of talent. She has some crochet patterns that would have made my grandmother looks at me oddly and then chuckle.  Rioux's shop is called MonsterCrochet and she sells crochet patterns of the unusual sort.  I'm smitten with her crocheted weapons.

The Saw That Dripped Blood Scarf
Hatchet
Chef Knife
Dangerous Implements Chainsaw
Machete
Jolly Roger Shawl
I think these weapons are so funny. You could keep a crocheted knife in your desk drawer in case you need to chase someone out of your office. 


No comments:

Post a Comment