Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Whimspookal Halloween Art Prints: Gretchen Lewis

Halloween! We're creeping up on it quickly, and I don't know about you, but I'm spending money like my life depended upon it. There are so many wonderful Halloween artists filling their shops and participating in online sales this season I'm on my computer way more than usual at all hours of the day.

Today I'm bringing you to the shop of Gretchen Lewis. Her whimspookal illustrations have a retro cartoon style that appeals to me. In addition to fine art prints you'll find stickers and enamel pins- things you can never have too many of.

"In Ecstasy" Skull Print

Black Cat "Treat" Print

"Mitosis" Print

Ghost Die Cut Sticker

Skull "Memento Mori" Sticker

Original 2018 Drawlloween Painting on Paint Chip

Go on and take a look at her shop. There's always room for one more.

No comments:

Post a Comment