Monday, September 14, 2020

Macabre Mix Monday

What a shopping weekend! I spent money at three different Halloween art shows that went online this year. I hope you're following me on Facebook because I often post about upcoming shows there. There are lots of shows still to come and the supply of Halloween art never dries up. For instance, look what I have for Macabre Mix Monday- the Shivers of Delight mini-Halloween art show every Monday morning.

Halloween Bat Bow Tie from Linnell Designs

White Chocolate & Strawberry Eyeballs from Chocon Choc

Ceramic Sugar Skull Wall Hanging from Addie Clay Pants

Ceramic Monster Mug from 735Art

Beaded Pumpkin Brooch from Bijoulen

Beaded Ghost Brooch from Hattie McGill

Stained Glass Pumpkin Brooch fro Julivani

Witch and Cauldron Pendant/Brooch from Alex Smila

Spider Birdhouse Garden Post from Le Birdhouse Boutique

You see? The well of Halloween art never runs dry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment