Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Fun Halloween Paper Cuts: Schooner Bay Co.

Have you ever had that experience where you start pulling out your Halloween decor and realize you need just one more piece for just that certain spot? If it's something to hang on the wall I suggest you take a look at the Schooner Bay Co.'s framed vintage-style Halloween paper cuts. They're sweet and eye-catching. They may not be hand-cut originals, but you'll appreciate the price. The shop also carries some wooden standing silhouettes.

Ride of the Headless Horseman
Witches Brew and Cauldron

Witch Midnight Ride
Wicked Witch and Moon
Wooden Standing Witch Silhouette
Wooden Standing Headless Horseman

I went to college in the town right next to Sleepy Hollow and I'm astonished that I haven't been collecting headless horseman pieces. I think a new sub-collection has been sanctioned.

No comments:

Post a Comment