Thursday, September 17, 2020

Halloween Spun Cotton: Vintage by Crystal

I first fell in love with spun cotton figures when I discovered work by Crystal and Ben Sloan of Vintage by Crystal. I own several of their Halloween figures including a bat, cat, and octopus. The tiny little figures have that nostalgic Halloween feel that I just love. This year they've teamed up with Johanna Parker to create figures with some of Parker's images. 

This is one of the Halloween art shops that I recommended in The Samhain Society Presents Halloween 2020 zine I featured just a few weeks ago. If you haven't had a chance to read it, grab a pumpkin donut and head over there after you check out Vintage by Crystal.

Halloween Bat in partnership with Johanna Parker

Mummy and Coffin

Halloween Spider

Snake Figures

Orange Witch

Handsome Devil in partnership with Johanna Parker

Visit the shop for lots of Halloween figures, and the rest of the holidays are covered as well if you interested. 

No comments:

Post a Comment