Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Tiny Terrors Tuesday: Creation Cottage

I've found the most adorably, spooky, Halloween miniatures! They're made by Chris Okubo and get this- they're made from porcelain! You'll find these at Creation Cottage and each tiny piece is hand-painted and unique. I'm amazed at the detail and am in love with each and every one of them. I have to get to work on my haunting dollhouse. By the way, I've put that off till after Halloween. There is way too much going on right now. I'll start up again in the Miserable Season, but more about that in the future.

Miniature Halloween Ghoul

Miniature Porcelain Clown

Tiny Halloween Village

Halloween Pumpkin Ghoul

Halloween Black Cat Figure

Miniature Pumpkin Man

Acorn Fairy Light

These are so adorable that I may change my entire miniature haunted house idea just to suit them.

No comments:

Post a Comment