Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Needle Felted Halloween: Aron Lowe

Aron Lowe was one of the Halloween artists participating in last weekend's Bewitching Peddlers of Halloween market. If you missed the show I'm sorry because it was fantastic as usual. Sure, I missed being able to see the craftsmanship in person and I definitely missed seeing the decorated booths and seeing friends as the show went online this year, but it would have been worse not to be able to shop it at all. By the way, during this busy shopping season, I've been posting a list of the upcoming Halloween art shows I'll be attending every Thursday on my Facebook page so you don't miss out.

Fortunately for you, Aron Lowe's shop still has some of her whimspookal Halloween felted art for you to purchase!

Skull and Pumpkin Totem

Goat Devil

Pumpkin Totem

Reading Witch with Toads

Posable Vampire Lady

Overgrown Skull

There is lots more to see in this shop and I have a feeling additional items will be added as the season continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment