Friday, September 25, 2020

Halloween Wooden Figures: Bernadette Deming

The colorful Halloween figures from Bernadette Deming are really cute. They're made from wood and Deming hand-paints them in whimspookal style. ("whimspookal" is my word and I'm not going to stop using it no matter what my dictionary tells me.) Each piece is one-of-a-kind and you'll want at least one for your collection. 

Vintage Inspired Jack-o'-lantern

Girly Girl Dressed as Bat

Halloween Skelly

Halloween Jack-o'-lantern Stack

Black Cat

Treats Jack-o'-lantern

After looking at these, I feel the need to go eat some candy. Don't forget that I posted on Thursday evening (and every Thursday evening while the shopping is good) the Halloween markets and shops I'll be visiting this weekend for the newest Halloween art available. Check it out if you still have some cash to spend- or in my case, even if you don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment