Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Tiny Terrors Tuesday: Dark Wishes Designs UK

I have to admit with Halloween quickly approaching I've put aside making my spooky dollhouse for the moment. I think this year I'll move the miniature haunted room challenge to later in the year. After all, we need to spread the joy of the season throughout the year!

That doesn't mean we need to stop planning and purchasing miniatures. Dark Wishes Designs UK has tiny little portraits and furniture that might just inspire your next project. 

Dollhouse Skeleton Portrait

Monster in a Birdbath

Halloween Chairs and Pumpkin

Set of 3 Potion Bottles

Bone Collector Cabinet

Skull Planter

When I retire you'll find me at a table making miniatures and dollhouses. I spent hours planning and dreaming about them as a child and it probably influenced my desire to study interior design and later historic preservation. Life really is a circle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment