Thursday, September 14, 2017

Zombie Gnomes!

Admit it, you always thought those garden gnomes were a bit evil. Husband and wife duo Chris Stever and Jane DeRosa-Stever have made our suspicions a reality. What started as a joke gift among friends has become a business and I think we're all better for it. Chris and Jane have created an entire line of zombie gnomes for our gardens and even published a book about how a strange virus came to the garden and turned the impish gnomes into flesh-eating monsters. Each gnome has their own name and personality. Their shop is called ChrisandJanesPlace.

Almost Organless Oscar
Zombies Attack The Flamingo
Zombie Gnome: Collection
Gertrude Guts
Doomsday Dan
Zombie Gnome Car Ornament
Zombie Gnomes: The Epic Tale of Wyrick

These definitely cracked me up. I think I need one tucked into my garden. The shop also sells unpainted zombie gnomes if you're looking for a great bachelorette party or bridal shower idea. Now, that's a party I would want to attend.

No comments:

Post a Comment