Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Waiting For The Great Pumpkin

You've probably guessed that I'm not a fan of the slasher-horror movies. For me, nothing says Halloween like seeing "It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown." The phrase "I got a rock" is something I say all year long. That's why these painted yard signs caught my eye. So much fun!

These are made by Hashtag Artz and there is a 10% discount sale for Halloween items in the shop. You'll need to order soon to get these to your house by Halloween. I may need to rethink my entire Halloween yard plan!

Linus in Pumpkin
Snoopy Under The Moon
Pigpen In A Pumpkin
Peanuts Trick-Or-Treaters
Charlie Brown and Snoopy
Peppermint Patty Halloween

This shop has lots of Halloween and Christmas displays. You could have wonderful and easy yard display with the swipe of a credit card.


No comments:

Post a Comment