Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Hand-Carved Halloween

I have some sublime Halloween art for you today. Anthony Costanza is a wood carver who turns pieces of cedar and oak into magic. If you are a collector of folk art or Halloween art you may  already be familiar with his work. You're going to have to dip into your savings for these pieces, but it will be well worth it. Costanza sells his pieces from his website and adds new ones as others sell. Photos of the sold pieces stay up so you can envy the buyer. These pieces are all currently available.

Nastie Nellie
Juggling JOLs
Ghostly Ghoul
Mrs. Frankenstein and Swoon
Headless Horseman
I See A Spider, Says Mrs. Fly
Oh my gosh. I would give up my first child for one of these pieces (if I ever have a child.) Please have a look around Costanza's galleries. You'll understand why you became a collector.


No comments:

Post a Comment