Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Magical Paper Figures

I heard a story on NPR the other day that talked about how in the near future we'll be a paperless society. Yay! Think of all the trees that will be saved. I didn't stop to think about uses for paper in art and crafting. Will paper become very expensive?

I am always a little awed by the paper arts. Something so simple that I use to write grocery lists on can become so beautiful. Which brings me to the dimensional paper dolls by Chloé Rémiat. With bits of wire, paper, and paint, Rémiat brings to life dolls that would happily inhabit a world of fairy tales and evil witches.  Her shop is called ChloeRemiat.

Halloween Reading
Imp
Batgirl
Catrina
Mini Black Skeleton Cat


Little Girls with Matches
Rémiat's figures are magical. Long live paper!

No comments:

Post a Comment