Friday, September 8, 2017

Halloween Punch You Can't Drink

I've had an interest in needle punch art for some time. It probably started with the 70's craze of rug hooking kits with images of sunsets and kittens. I know I made a few. Later I discovered folk art needle punching and was hooked. sorry.

The Talking Crow offers finished needle punch and kits. If you feel the pull of crafting you can try making your own. My sense is that needle punching would be sort of mesmeric and relaxing. I may try making one during the Miserable Season next year. The pieces I'm showing you today are finished in the event that you need it NOW.

Small Stack of Pumpkins Pillow
Primitive Kitty on a Pumpkin Pillow
Happy Harvest Pillow
Playful Crow and Pumpkin
Three Pumpkin Ornaments
Black Cat, Pumpkin, & Stars
There are lots of Halloween kits in the shop. This could keep you occupied on a long plane flight. Can you bring a punch needle on an airplane these days? One way to find out.


No comments:

Post a Comment