Thursday, January 8, 2015

Winter Has Arrived

It is frigid outside and that makes me think of Yeti. A nice, warm, huggable, snuggable Yeti. So, if you have kids and you are all home from school because of the cold (it's true, it happens here) or if you have an office that is as private as a cave I'm providing you with links to a few Yeti projects this morning. Craft away my friends and stay warm.

From Crafts & DIY this adorable plush Yeti has clear instructions.
This little Yeti is made out of gloves.

No sewing skills? How about this paper Yeti by Andrew Power on Dribbble. The office copier just had new toner added!
I think it's nice to have options so, another paper Yeti (Neddy the Yeti) for your desk from Chemical 9.
I know what I'll be doing at work today. If you make any of these today please share a picture in the comments section.


No comments:

Post a Comment