Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Tipple Tuesday: White Witch

Is it Tuesday already? Lucky us. Today I'm featuring the delicious White Witch cocktail I found on Kleinworth and Co. This will definitely be on this evenings menu in our house. Imagine yourself drinking this by a warm fire. No, don't go there. You're not being burned at the stake. You're a white witch, remember?

White Witch Cocktail
1/2 cup of vanilla ice cream
1 oz Vodka
1 oz white Creme de Cacao
1/4 cup of ice

Put ingredients in a blender and whirl away on high for 10-15 seconds.
Drink up.

I think I'm going to try this with the Toasted Almond Talenti Gelato I already have in the freezer. Yum.
If you're collecting Witch barware, I have a few things to show you, but the pickings are slim out there for chic products. I wonder why? Every witch I know is an avid drinker. 
J&J Custom Creations
Payntstar -If you swing towards bad
Jack Brady Studios
Gerts Vintage Goods
You should, at the very least, wear black when you drink a White Witch cocktail.

No comments:

Post a Comment