Monday, January 12, 2015

Creator's Touch

Recently the artist behind Creator's Touch (Etsy Shop: Cre8orsTouch) has re-stocked his shop. I'm so glad. I own this jointed little devil that sits on the shelf of my bathroom mirror guarding my poisons. I've been keeping my eye on the shop for sometime waiting for more.

Creator's Touch makes original primitive folk art of the Halloween genre. The art is more whimsical than scary and that's just fine by me. I haven't seen any jointed figures like mine recently, but you will find sculptures, lanterns and bobble heads at the moment.

Check these out

Pumpkin Punk Head Figurine

Black Cat Lantern
Red Devil Lantern
Mr. & Mrs. Red Devil Dashboard Bobbles
Little Witch Bobble
You can find other works by Creator's Touch at the site Every Witch Way Lane under Halloween-n-Motion.
Halloween Ear of Corn with Veggie Man Driver
Make your purchase quickly before they disappear again.

No comments:

Post a Comment