Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Feed Me

I love Etsy. I'm talking real love here, not infatuation, not in a sibling way. LOVE. No one knows me better than Etsy. Just look at what was on my Etsy curated-personally-for-me-feed this morning. I tell you this is pure devotion.

My feed started with these lovely creations from tinplatestudios: Travesty in a Teacup and Homunculus in your Tea

Then, this wonderful completely handmade miniature appeared by HauntedConstruction! It's called A Nightmare before Christmas, Jacks Haunted House (a mouthful). There is also a piece called The Orphanage of Misfit Babes Home for Little Monsters  Both are wonderful.

Moving down my Etsy feed was some wonderful cabinet hardware by billyblue22. My heart beat quicker when I saw these Bat skull drawer pulls. Oh, Etsy, how did you know? Billyblue22 also makes an hysterical My Dead Little Pony necklace.

Best of all, billyblue22 has this lovely mourning ring with the inscription: A Good Life and a Happy Death. I could just die.
Memento Mori

Finally, I'll stop with Lily from WhatTheFolkArt
It's a good thing Etsy and I are in love with each other. Otherwise, I'd have to pay Etsy a salary for writing my blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment