Monday, January 19, 2015

Jonathan Adler: Your Crazy Uncle

I imagine Designer Jonathan Adler is like a crazy favorite uncle. He should probably be committed but because he is so amusing and he never harms anyone we just tend to ignore it.

I'm featuring some of Adler's products (products- that seems so cold) because the site has an additional 20% off sale items ending today. There are a few things here you might want to pick up before the day is over.

One of my favorite pottery pieces is the Devil Match Strike. It's currently on sale for just $24.99 from $42 and then you get to take another 20% off! I already have one and, believe me, you're going to want want of these.

A new favorite may be this Eve Tulip Candle Holder. You can never have too many body parts gracing your shelves. This one is quite elegant. It's on sale for $38.99 from $78.

Next up this fabulous Devil Bottle Stopper. Now $15.99 from $24. Love it.


There are oodles of things on sale so definitely check them all out. There is also a grey and orange throw I am eyeing.

The rest of the site has some items every tasteful spooky home needs. I love these canisters. Adler has an entire collection of Vice Canisters that are quite amusing.



Did I mention there are also textiles? How about this Sins Needlepoint Throw Pillow?

I rather fancy this Small Horns sculpture. It's very graceful. Don't you think?

Jonathan Adler may one of those people you would want on your list of 8 people you would invite to a dinner party. He could be lots of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment