Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Dear Valentine: For Your Consideration

Tipple Tuesday has been interrupted to remind you that Valentine's Day is just around the corner. I know we'd all like to just ignore it, but your co-workers are watching you. Yes, you could just sign up for that new service where fake boyfriend text messages come to your phone all day or you could buy yourself something creepy to display on your desk and shut them all up. What with pay day around the corner and shipping delays I thought I should help you out sooner rather than later.

I would be overjoyed if my husband gave me this heart-shaped box. Unfortunately, it has been sold. Perhaps you can make one yourself? Don't worry, I have more ideas.

Furever Sweethearts Taxidermy Mice by PreciousCreature
Flowers are always nice to receive. What about this amazing bone sculpture? It is made with 100 porcupine quills, a bird skull and weasel vertebrae.
Bone Sculpture Valentine by Forgotten Boneyard
Who doesn't love getting a heart-shaped box of candy? Or eyeballs and zombies?
Zombie Valentine by SheWhoStamps
Chocolate Skulls work for me too.
Chocolate Skulls by Deviant Dame
Sometimes a simple heart with suffice.
Wonky Barbed Wire Heart by TheDustyRaven
These cake toppers would work as paperweights on your desk. Very romantic.
My Valentine Cake Topper by SweetieCakeTopper
This is box could hold dark chocolates or tiny binder clips.
Coffin Box Bittersweet by CreepyChristine
Jewelry is alway an appropriate gift. Nothing says love like a zombie hand necklace.
Zombie Heart Necklace by RedDingoDesigns
Candles! Don't forget candles to set the mood.
Love Monster Valentine Candle by MonsterCandleShop
So now you have the luxury of time. No last minutes gifting this year. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment