Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Skull Rings Never Get Old

I love skull rings on all sorts of people. I can't get enough of them. I tried to convince my husband when we got married that we should get skull wedding rings, but my practical engineer would have nothing to do with it. Well, I've been making up for it since then by purchasing skull rings for my other fingers. The faux bone skull rings from Dragos Ionita (I hope that's your real name) are perfect for the someone with a dark witch attitude who's not messin' around. The shop is liketotallyakid.

Skull Ring with Black Obsidian
Skull Ring with Roses
Skull Ring with Tigereye
Skull Ring with Amethyst
Walnut Skull Ring
All Seeing Eye Skull Ring

These rings are splendid and will look fabulous on you and your goth friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment