Thursday, May 30, 2019

Raise A Flag for Halloween!

Did you miss me yesterday? Sorry about that. I've been giving myself a break on days that I have a full schedule. I've started taking a 7am yoga class so that I'll be in top shape by Halloween. I want to pretend to be a crone- not actually look like one.

Speaking of Halloween, I found some pretty cool yard flags with a Halloween theme from NakedManPress. I like these because there is one that is customizable. I'm thinking I'd like to hang a flag with our Trick-or-Treating hours on it. I love Halloween, but the door closes to kids by 9pm. I have spells to cast after all.  There are also some great Christmasy Krampus flags just to stir up the neighbors.

 Skull Flag with Hill House Lettering
Witch Garden Flag
Halloween Magic Garden Flag
Merry Krampus Garden Flag
Red Krampus Garden Flag

I have to show you this one too because it's perfect for our house.

Don't Knock Garden Flag
That red krampus gives me ideas for our Christmas decor this year. I think a giant krampus on the porch might be the perfect finishing touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment