Thursday, May 16, 2019

Halloween Collage Art

I see lots of examples of collage/mixed media art that isn't done very well. Some of it looks like the collages I made as a high school student for my locker from Seventeen magazine images. -just sayin'

Micki Rongve knows what she's doing. The images she creates in her collage pieces flow and are interesting to look at. The pastel colors of her Halloween pieces make them look happy, but there is a subtle uneasiness about them. I like that. The shop is Original Art by Micki.

Strange Happenings on Halloween Night
Halloween Girls in Witch Hats
Boy with Creepy Jack O'lantern
Trick or Treat
Halloween Ghost Town Painting
Spooky Night Witches
Rongve has many non-Halloween collages and paintings that you should check out too. I love her work. I might need a custom one.

No comments:

Post a Comment