Thursday, May 9, 2019

Miniature Halloween Pumpkins!

I think I've decided on my theme for the Miniature Haunted Room Challenge I've given everyone. (Photos of your miniature room are due by October 1.) I'm going to tell you, but know that I've already changed my mind twice. My miniature haunted room is going to have an Edward Gorey theme. I've been pulling out all my Gorey books and even taken a few out of the public library. The dour gentleman who checked out my books said nothing about them until I was about to walk away. "Watch out for those tea cosies." he said as he gave me a sidelong look.

If you're working on a miniature haunted room for the Shivers of Delight Halloween challenge, I think you'll like the tiny little Halloween pumpkins from Realistic Miniature. They're made by the husband and wife team Georg and Sweta.

Miniature Carved Pumpkin
Miniature Halloween Pumpkin
Miniature Halloween Pumpkin with Treats
Miniature Carved White Pumpkins
Miniature Jack O'Lantern
Halloween Pumpkin & Cupcakes
How do they make these tiny pieces look so real! I'm going to start decorating my real house like a dollhouse if this keeps up.

No comments:

Post a Comment