Friday, May 17, 2019

Miniature Halloween Tableware!

As promised, I'm featuring a miniature artist each Friday to inspire you to create a spooky miniature room by October 1st for the Shivers of Delight Miniature Haunted Room Challenge. (By the way, this weekend I'm going to make a page just for the challenge to explain it all.)

What I find fascinating about artists doing miniature/dollhouse pieces is that they often specialize in one particular thing. Today's artist just makes tiny ceramic dishes! There are hundreds of them to see. I'll just be featuring the Halloween ones, but WOW! Can you imagine making tiny plates every day? Sophia Salcedo's shop is called Twelve Times More Teeny and you're not going to believe how real these look. Keep in mind that they are 1 inch in diameter.

Miniature Happy Halloween Plate
Miniature Wicked Witch Coffee Mug and Pitcher
Miniature White Skull Plate
Miniature Skull Tea Cup and Saucer
Miniature Happy Halloween Cake Stand
Miniature Hobgoblin Pitcher
Miniature Halloween Skull Plate

I am in awe! I want to create a Halloween dining room now. Ugh. I keep changing my mind. I see many miniature rooms in my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment