Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Halloween Altered Gas Cans

The weather was beautiful in New England this past weekend and we spent a significant amount of time in our yard cleaning up the garden. I realize I need more garden art. I want a sculpture garden! But I digress a bit. What I've found for you to consider for your porch or garden are some awesome metal cans that have been altered to look like carved pumpkins. I purchased one at Brimfield Flea Market last fall from Relics Awry in Indianola, Iowa. I love it and  you can see it sits on my back porch.


That shop doesn't have any pumpkin cans at the moment, so I'm sending you over to The Mustard Seed 205 located in Marble Hill, Missouri. Just as awesome and several to choose from!

Gas Can Jack O'Lantern
Gas Can Jack O'Lantern, Moby
Gas Can Jack O'Lantern, Shep
Gas Can with Cat
Gas Can Jack O'Lantern, Calvin
Gas Can Jack O'Lantern, Sam
These are really fun and you can keep them up all year long!

No comments:

Post a Comment