Sunday, May 5, 2019

Macabre Mix (Almost) Monday!

Instead of writing my blog posts in the early hours before dawn with a cup of coffeee, I'm seeing what it's like to write my post with a gin and tonic before I go to bed. Hmmmm. This just means you'll get the blog a little earlier than usual.

My favorites box is filling up again so it's time for another mix of macabre items I want to share with you. I love all of these items! Remember that they're one of-a-kind (for the most part) and you need to purchase before my pay day rolls around or else you may miss out.  On your mark, get set, go!

A Haunted Home is a Happy Home from 4dotdesign
Flying Bat Collar Pins from Baublesaurus
Marcasite Spider Earrings from ArmenianSpirit
Halloween Candy Corn Sculpture from DollsbyMarca
Strange & Unusual Black Sun Hat from WitchingHourBaby
Deaths Head Moth Mary Jane Shoes from StuffoftheDead
Ceramic Bat from HomeyCreatures

Want, want, want!

No comments:

Post a Comment