Thursday, May 23, 2019

2019 Miniature Haunted Room Challenge



If you're a fan of this blog, I think it's safe to assume that you love decorating for Halloween. Whether you have a house or one room to decorate, is it true for you (like it is for me) that there is never enough space, time, or money to do everything you want to do?

I think the way to satisfy our ultimate Halloween decorating desires may just be through creating tiny dollhouse-size rooms where we can fulfill our wildest nightmares! That's why I'm creating the Miniature Haunted Room Challenge for Shivers of Delight followers.

The challenge is as easy or difficult as you want it to be. All that's required is for you find an object that will house your tiny room and start designing your spooky interior over the next few months. Aim to have it finished by October 1st and then send me up to 5 photos of your finished room so that I can share them on Shivers of Delight during the Halloween season for everyone to admire. Your room doesn't need to include ghosts, just make it spooky.

I've set up a Miniature Haunted Room Challenge event on Facebook. To participate, just indicate that you'll be attending. Feel free to post your work-in-progress photos or share ideas. I'll be posting suggestions of where to purchase spooky miniatures and some inspirational rooms every Friday until October.

Every one who submits a Miniature Haunted Room for posting will receive a small Halloween token of my appreciation with the Shivers of Delight stamp of approval.

Head to the Facebook event now!


No comments:

Post a Comment