Tuesday, May 7, 2019

More Spooky Glass!

Sometimes no matter how much you try to take a new path, the universe just says "nope." While I tried to find something other than spooky glass to show you this twilight, the universe kept pushing me toward more glass and I'm so glad it did because I'm head over heels in love with these glass painted suncatchers. Charmaine Douthwright (if that isn't the perfect witch name I'll eat my broom) is the artist behind Beasties and Creepies. Douthwright is an artist and the founder of a paranormal investigation group. Damn! She is awesome.

Victorian Skeleton Baby Suncatcher
Skeleton in a Coffin Suncatcher

Amityville Haunted House Suncatcher
Skull Glass Suncatcher
Victorian Man Skull Suncatcher
Mothman Suncatcher
I need one of these in every one of my windows!

1 comment:

  1. I've admired this artist for a while. I'm so glad you've featured her; I hope a lot more people discover her fabulous art.

    ReplyDelete