Thursday, July 16, 2015

Skelly Chic

I just found Skelly Chic. I'm really excited about this! The artist behind the awesome skeleton creations is Leigh Hannan and she lives in Norwich, NY where I once worked (many, many moons ago). Hannan writes on her website " Skelly Chic combines my love of skeletons and an inherent need to live in color (life is too short for all white walls)!" I feel like I know her already.

Beside the colorful website which includes a gallery of previous work, a demonstration of her process, and a blog, Hannan uses Etsy for her SkellyChic store. I encourage you to look around her website first before heading to shop. She has lots of fun extras there like wallpaper downloads. I almost forgot to mention that Skelly Chic also has a line of fabric on Spoonflower! You'll want to check this out if you're planning on making some outfits for the Halloween season.

I'm posting some items currently available at SkellyChic on Etsy where Hannan lists clay sculptures, prints, and temporary tattoos. There is something for every lover of Halloween here.

 

Frida
Mrs. Peacock

Skelly Ornament
Carmela Ornament
Temporary Tattoos

If you live in the Norwich, NY area, you should know that Skelly Chic will be at the Colorscape Chenango Arts Festival on September 12-13. I might need to take a little road trip. One more place to add to my tour of Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment