Friday, July 24, 2015

Tragic Beautiful

I know, I'm posting fashion shops two days in a row. I don't like to do that, but I'm in a shopping-for-clothes kind of mood. I'm sure you can relate to that. Tragic Beautiful is physically located in Australia, but this is a world economy so, "shop away!" I say. Tragic Beautiful carries women's clothing, makeup, shoes, accessories, and household goods. It's a big shop. I'm more than a little amused that they have subdivisions in the clothing section for roller derby, burlesque, and pole dancing. You'll have fun looking around. They were also featuring Widow Wear on their homepage. You don't see a lot of widows dressed like this, my friends. I think it might be a nice change.

Let's take a peek, shall we?
Weirdos Tank Dress
Addams Velvet Dress
Purple Cemetery Skirt
Death Card T-Shirt
Full Face Hoodie

Yin Yang Handbag
Moth Satchel

No comments:

Post a Comment