Thursday, July 23, 2015

SE7EN Deadly

SE7EN Deadly is a web store that describes itself as "elegantly macabre." I'm not sure about the elegant part, but it most certainly is delightful. The site also says SE7EN Deadly "twists together...the graceful Victorian era and the harsh grunge of a traveling circus in the Great Depression." I can't argue with that. The shop carries clothing for women and men along with accessories, housewares, and art.

I'm a sucker for sweaters.
Be Still My Heart
Embroidered Tooth
I love the collection of lounge hangover pants they carry for women.

Memento Mori Yoga Pant
Overdose of Sin

And there's so much more....

Deadly Gluttony
Dementor Dress
For the gentleman:
And just because

Deceiving Beauties Pillow

Browse the shop. I'm sure you'll find something you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment