Thursday, July 9, 2015

Heather Gleason: My Eclectic Mind

Halloween artist, Heather Gleason, is spooktacular! Gleason's website My Electic Mind showcases her art and serves as a blog for the various activities going on in her life. Recently, she has moved into a shared space in New Paltz, NY to set up a tattoo shop with her husband that will also feature her art work. I see a trip to New Paltz in my future. (Note to self: I really need to set up a Halloween tour of my region this year.)

There is a store on Gleason's website that features everything from original art to bank checks. Yep, bank checks are available through Check Advantage.  How cool is that? She also published a Halloween book of drawings, poetry and spooky stories that is available on Amazon called The Mysterious Spooky Stories of My Eclectic Mind.

Check out the images in her gallery and then stop by the store for a print or two.

Memento Mori
Decorative Witch Hat
Fantasy Gothic Painting
Halloween Devil Clock

These items, among many others, are for sale in Gleason's store.

Hearts of Horror
Purgatory
End of Season

No comments:

Post a Comment