Thursday, January 6, 2022

Spooky Miniatures are Back!

I'm back in the mood to work on a miniature spooky house. I don't know if you follow any of the Facebook Halloween miniature groups but they're so inspiring! They're also daunting. The artistry is amazing. 

I've had several stops and starts in the past few years and have realized I need to work on a small miniature house. The last one I purchased (a fantastic cottage that I now have on Facebook Marketplace) I realized was just too big. I walked around our house with a tape measure and couldn't find a singe spot where I'd be able to display it. So, I'm back to my plan of constructing my own design that will fit in a particular nook I have. 

I'm going to post more miniature artists that specialize in Halloween and Gothic styles for the next few months and let's see where it leads us. Today I want to introduce you to The Bracelet House. There are some great Halloween miniatures here that might just start you on the road to making your own little house. 

Miniature Pumpkin Heads

Tiny Halloween Floral Bouquet

Halloween Cabinet

Pumpkin Bucket

Caramel Apples on Tray

Miniature Halloween Hutch

I hope these Halloween pieces inspire you. You may even want to try to make some of these pieces full-scale in your house. 

1 comment:

  1. As someone who has dreamed of owning and kitting out a doll house - especially a spooky themed one - since early childhood, these magnificent pieces have set my heart aflutter and then some.

    I wish you unending luck with your project and sincerely hope that I can follow in your footsteps one day.

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete