Monday, January 31, 2022

Mid-Day Macabre Mix

I took the last few days off for a little rest and my blog post got delayed this morning as I tackled the New York Times' Spelling Bee and then tried a new yoga routine. I feel so relaxed! But I didn't forget you and so, at last, here is today's Macabre Mix Monday Mid-Day.


Pumpkin Essence Potion Prop Jar from Burned Raven Tales

Lucky Bird Lamps from Sugar Divine Studio

Coffin Moon Decor from Tempted 941

"How Unfortunate" Banner from Fyurena

Death Head Moth Bolo Tie from Belts Buckles Bolos

Etched Spider Web Glass from EtchologyAZ

Bone Jar Terrarium from Starling Witchcraft

Remember to take some time for yourself today, and yes, shopping counts.

1 comment:

  1. Super charming selections! The Coffin Decor piece in particular made my taphophile heart do backflips of joy! :)

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete