Monday, January 3, 2022

Macabre Mix Monday

Welcome to 2022. That's the first time I've typed that and it feels pretty good. It's balanced when I type it on my keyboard using the ring fingers on both of my hands. I like that.

I truly have a mix of items to show you today. I've been saving them all December and it's time to clean out my favorites folder.

Christmas Sugar Skull Felt Pillow from Crafty B's Custom Gifts

Ghost Decorations from Sawford Design Studio

Skull and Roses Felt Pillow Cover from Pride and Joy Design

Memento Mori Ring from Syzygy Jewellery

Raven and Skull Recycle Tile from oddiq

Leather Grimoire from McCall Company

There, that feels better. My folder is now clean and up-to-date. 

1 comment:

  1. Add all to cart, pretty please! :) Fantastic selection of treasures to kick off the new year with.

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete