Thursday, January 13, 2022

Miniatures Madness

I keep changing directions in my head about what kind of miniature house I want to build and decorate. Will it be a shop, an apartment building, a room box for my spun cotton figures that I can hang on a wall??? AGH! I just can't decide. I do think I want to build it from foam core and paper mache though. That at least I'm certain of... I think.

In the meantime, I'm still getting inspiration for the miniatures pieces I find. MiniMelange is an Etsy shop owned by Susan Clark. The witch hats caught my eye first. Do I want to build a witch hat shop? Maybe.

Witch's Hat

Hand Painted Skeleton Chair

Vampire Baby in Cradle

Batty Ironing Board

Halloween Skulls

Jack-O'-Lanterns

This shop has items for many different holidays. I think you'll have fun just scanning through the pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment