Monday, January 24, 2022

Macabre Mix Monday

Well, enough of this languishing. The world goes on. I'm back and while I may not be bright-eyed, I'm at least a bit more awake. 

Mondays are when I share with you a mix of artists who create for people who accept the macabre around them as natural. These pieces all made me pause during the last week and that says a lot since I was languishing on the couch.

Halloween Decor
Paper Mâché Pumpkin from Twisted Realm Crafts

Halloween Decor
Coffin Serving Board from High 3 Handcrafted

Halloween Art
Gold Leaf Skull Wall Art from Phrankies Phreeks

Halloween Decor
Insane Asylum Working Lock from Gypsy Macabre Inc

Halloween Art
Spirit Board Crate from Reasons and Rhymes

Dark Art
Horror Freaks Original Painting from Benjamin Buntaine 

Dark Art
Danse Macabre Handkerchief from MaLaine Feutree

If you feel the need to stop what you're doing because it doesn't bring you joy, give yourself a break and languish for a week. You may decide to move in a new direction or you may find a spark of joy to keep you going. 

1 comment:

  1. Very true words. They remind me of a line I read many years ago and which has echoed throughout my life on a regular basis ever since: If something costs you your happiness, it isn't worth the price.

    Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete