Friday, January 14, 2022

Dark Jewelry to Make You Feel Good

Now that I work from home I haven't been wearing as much jewelry as I used to. I make the effort to put on earrings and rings, but the brooches and necklaces are quietly waiting for me to pull them out again. And I will! My mom always used to remind my grandmother to put her dentures in by telling her "Put your zęby (Polish for teeth) in! When you look good, you feel good." Words to live by. (Also when my mom said zęby is sounded more like zoobies so my sister and I still call teeth zoobies)

So with a vow to wear more of my jewelry everyday my eyes are pealed for new pieces. GUITAshop has jewelry that appeals to my dark fairytale soul.

Evil Eye Earrings

Catrina Pendant

Skull Cuff Bracelet

Skull Ring

Amethyst Ring

Sugar Skull Bracelet

I love the coldness of silver, don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment