Wednesday, January 26, 2022

January 26 :: February 1

 
Looking for something to do this week? I have a few ideas that might interest you! 

If you haven't seen the French film Les Diaboliques you really must. Even with subtitles, watching it on an iPod, I was on the edge of my seat. 

There is also going to be an interesting online talk on Colonial Era Gravestones by the Springfield, MA Preservation Trust on Thursday. I've been to this cemetery and the gravestones are really awesome. It's free and, who knows, you might learn something new.

Plus there are a few Halloween artist shop updates including the monthly sale through the Eclectic Halloween Artists Guild (EHAG). 

Wednesday the 26th

Thursday the 27th

Saturday the 29th

Monday the 31st

Tuesday the 1st

And as always, check out upcoming anniversaries on my Ghoulish Days calendar.

1 comment:

  1. May you have a serene, happy, and wonderfully lovely Imbolc season.

    Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete