Monday, August 23, 2021

Halloween Florals Arrangements

Well, it started. I'm getting that Halloween anxiety of being behind schedule. Fortunately, I had some time yesterday afternoon (during our very non-hurricane, just a rainy day Sunday) to do at least a little planning. One thing is becoming very clear- it will have to be an outdoor party this year. I'm still not comfortable having a large group of people in our house. Hmph. 

With that in mind, I want our house interior to be a little special for Halloween season. Sure there are Halloween decorations everywhere in our house all the time, but it's the little details that count. I'm thinking it would be nice to have a spooky, elegant, centerpiece for our dining table. I'm not a huge fan of fake plastic flowers, but have been known to make exceptions. I also found some interesting paper flowers. Here are some pieces I'm considering (unless you buy them first..)

Halloween Arrangement with Pumpkin Spiders from The Milling Stone

Black Cat Centerpiece from Seasonal Accent

Halloween Flower Arrangement from Shoppe at Hallows End

Owl Floral Arrangement from Sparkle With Style

Gothic Floral Arrangement with Bird Skull from Peculiar Petals Co


Paper Rose Bouquet from Pages of Edgar Allan Poe from Literary Blooms

Black Paper Floral Bouquet from Ruby and Cosette

I think these are all stunning, but I may have a problem seeing my husband across the table from me because these are so tall. Perhaps the buffet would be a better place for them. But then again, I can see my husband any time.

1 comment:

  1. The closing line of this post made me chuckle. So true! I've said similar things about centerpieces, bouquets, and general seasonal decor to my DH over the years, too.

    Really beautiful selection of spooky season blooms. The all black bouquet in particular made me go weak in the ol' knees. Nothing like an midnight hued gathering of flowers that will never wilt and can be kept out, if so desired, the whole year through.

    Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete