Monday, August 2, 2021

Halloween Table Runners: Macabre Mix Monday

I can't even begin to describe how difficult it is for me to write today's post with two adorable kittens begging for my attention, but I'll do my best. We adopted Uncle Rufus and Aunt Hazel yesterday and they are 8 weeks old and I want to eat them up! I'll resist for now.

By now, like me,  you've had a chance to see some of the Halloween items hitting the stores and I have to say I'm not that thrilled. I feel like I've seen it all before. Same for you? I think it's because I've seen much more original and interesting work from Halloween artists that I find myself saying "is that all you've got?"

After a quick glance around Etsy, I found these table runners that far outshine anything I've seen in the stores. Plus it was so much easier than driving all over to be disappointed. I did this in the comfort of my home while snuggling with cats and kittens.

When I look for a table runner or tablecloth I don't want it to be too distracting with lots of colors and patterns. I'm going for a more adult table rather than a child's party table, but I still like it to be fun. 

Black & Orange Table Runner from Chickadee Home Basics


Spiders & Webs Halloween Table Runner from Mulan Designs By Ellen

Black Cat and Pumpkin Table Runner from Ritzy Glitzy Wreaths

Jack-o'-lantern Table Runner from Sweetwater Boutique FL

Ravens of the Night Table Runner from Spoonflower Home

Halloween Monsters Table Runner from Spoonflower Home (ok- I like sitting at the kid's table too)


Butterflies and Skulls Table Runner from Spoonflower Home (ignore that thing about color, too)


Halloween Table Runner from Fabric Refinery

White Pumpkin Table Runner from Decoration Paint Art

Halloween Scarecrow Table Runner from Decoration Paint Art

This took way longer than usual for me to post because, well, just look!


2 comments:

  1. Thoroughly gorgeous + covetable table runners. The raven themed one in particular made my heart flutter.

    And speaking of things that do that, what incredibly precious kitties. If they're joining your family, happiest congrats, sweet dear!

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. The raven one made me pause too! Yes, the kittens have joined our cathouse and gin palace. They are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete